Sunday, March 16, 2008

You leave me breathless

Introducing, the Escaped Terrorist Spotter!



Everyone's having it on their blogs, why not have it on mine?(:
HAHAHAHA Pssss! I hope the JI leader won't come to my blog. Or his men.
:D :D

**

1) It kinda stabbed me real hard when you said that sentence. But hey! Cmon, what we had in the past was over. Let bygones be bygones. And I think you shouldn't use me as a substitute. But I mean, I'm always glad to lend someone a listening ear but you've got to wakeup seriously, soon.
2) I don't get what and why you wanna play with XXX? Does it satisfy your needs or whatsoever. You ain't a saddist and I know that. But.. Why?
3) You should trust me, I mean if you don't want to then let it be. But why make it so hard on yourself huh? Though I'm glad things work out fine between us. Everything's cool(:

Aye, I don't wanna elaborate any further. In case the 3 of them read my blog,
woah that'll mean chaos and all. AHA! As if please, damn-less.
Haha please don't come asking me who are they, so keep it hush!

**

School's reopening tomorrow and everyone's dreading it.
Enjoy your last day people, you'll gonna need it (Big smile!)
BYE.

No comments: